Competitive scholarships 2022 at University of Alabama in Huntsville
The University of Alabama in Huntsville often known as UAH have dished out their broadcast about a current ongoing competitive scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic session for international students who wish to further their academic pursuit in the United States.
This scholarship programme is situated to help in the development of undergraduates with excellent academic record from a reputable school, thus providing them with a fully funded scheme to assist in their financial burden.
University of Alabama in Huntsville competitive scholarships are made available by the generosity of some alumni and friends of the University. Only eligible students are expected to apply for this opportunity and it’s usually based on several criteria including academic interests and achievements, special talents, and demonstrated leadership. The disbursement of these awards is overseen by the Scholarship division of the Office of Financial Aid.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Host Institution(s): University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Competitive scholarships at University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Only fresh undergraduates are expected to apply for this scholarship.
- Interested applicant must be willing to partake in a full-time study programme in the school.
- Interested applicant must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants are evaluated based on individual merit and demonstrated success in a rigorous academic environment. High school and/or college coursework, grade point average, and language proficiency factor in admissions decisions.
Application Process for the University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships 2022
Interested applicant are expected to apply for this scholarship programme using the Online Application and can apply for multiple awards.
This single application will allow you to be considered for all scholarships for which you meet criteria.
Once a competitive scholarship application has been submitted, changes can only be made by contacting the Office of Financial Aid.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
For more information, Visit the Official Website of the Scholarship Programme.