University of Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022 for International Students
Applications are presently invited from suitably certified students for Leeds Masters Scholarships that is worth up to £5,000, targeted to inspire qualified students from under-represented groups to study for a Masters degree programme in University of Leeds.
For successful applicants, the Leeds Masters Scholarship 2022 can be granted as a fee waiver or as monthly payments direct to you. These scholarships are financed by the liberal contributions of the alumni via the University of Leeds Footsteps Fund.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Leeds in UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of Leeds in UK
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters degree
Nationality: International Students
University of Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022 for International Students Details:
By applying for a Leeds Masters Scholarship, applicants will also be considered for the University’s Plus Programme. This tailored support service gives many free and displayed activities during the year, including pastoral support, extra finance opportunities and many more.
If an applicant’s Leeds Masters Scholarship application is successful, he or she will thoughtlessly be enrolled on the Plus Programme. Applicants may still gain from entrance to the University’s Plus Programme throughout their studies if application is unsuccessful.
University of Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022 for International Students Eligibility Criteria:
In order for an applicants to be considered for the University of Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022, he or she must meet the following requirements below:
- Interested applicant must be an international student to be eligible.
- Interested applicants must begin a full-time, part-time or distance learning Masters programme at the University of Leeds in the 2022/2023 academic year. This study programme must lead directly to an MA, MBA, MEd, MMus, MPH, MRes, MSc, LLM or Masters by Research qualification. kindly note that students enrolling for an integrated Undergraduate and Masters degree are not eligible to apply for a Leeds Masters Scholarship.
- Interested applicant must be paying postgraduate tuition fees at the UK rate
- Interested applicants must not be a Master’s degree holder.
- interested applicants must be ready to accept not more 50% of tuition fee covered him or her.
University of Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022 for International Students Application Process:
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the scholarship award are required to do so via the official application portal. Applicant are advised to go through details of the application via the official website before proceeding with their application.
Application Deadline: June 13, 2022.