University College Cork Scholarships 2023 for Students from Developing Countries
Master’s Scholarships for Students at UCC: University College Cork in Ireland is delighted to declare the initiation of the 2023 master’s Scholarships program. This scholarship opportunity is available to individuals who are citizens of, or typically reside in, developing countries. It covers tuition fees, round-trip airfare to Ireland, and a monthly stipend of €1000 for a duration of one year.
These Master’s scholarships will empower driven students from developing nations to acquire expertise and insights that can significantly influence matters relevant to their careers. Aspiring candidates are strongly urged to capitalize on this chance and acquire a top-notch education from one of Ireland’s finest universities.
University College Cork (UCC) is a prestigious higher education institution located in Cork, Ireland. Renowned for its academic excellence and research contributions, UCC has a rich history dating back to its establishment in 1845. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs across various disciplines, catering to the diverse educational needs of its students.
UCC is known for its commitment to providing a stimulating learning environment that encourages critical thinking, innovation, and creativity. The university’s faculty members are accomplished experts in their respective fields, contributing to cutting-edge research and scholarship. This dedication to research and academic rigor has earned UCC a reputation for excellence both nationally and internationally.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College Cork, Ireland
Host Institution(s): University College Cork, Ireland
Scholarship Worth: Partial Funding
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Developing Countries
Eligibility for the University College Cork Scholarships 2023 for Students from Developing Countries:
- Applicants must first be offered admission to study a master’s degree course by applying via the PAC portal.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good grades.
- Applicants who are non-native speakers of the English language must meet the approved English language requirements.
- Applicants must meet the required entry academic grade, equivalent to Irish requirements.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential.
Method of Application for the University College Cork Scholarships 2023 for Students from Developing Countries:
To apply, candidates are required to send an email to Ms. Niamh Kiely (email@example.com) including the following information:
- Evidence that they have applied online.
- A motivational statement (max. 300 words) stating their suitability to be considered for the scholarship.
- Contact details of two referees.
Application Deadline: October 29, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.