Tubingen-South Africa Programme 2022 at Stellenbosch University
The Stellenbosch University is pleased to invite and welcome highly intellectual South African students who wish to further their academic study into the bachelors degree program to enroll for their ongoing for the Tubingen-South Africa scholarship Programme 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship program is a fully funded scheme meaning no tuition fee is required from successful students as well as other benefits which have often being the benchmark of attracting top academic students into the Stellenbosch University. The program is a cultural and language exchange programme that offers South African students the chance to be exposed to the German culture and language. It also aims to bring about closer ties and understanding between South Africa and Germany.
Students spend a month in Tübingen, where they take part in a programme designed to provide a broad spectrum of knowledge in various subjects, from language to history to economics. Students also go on factory visits and sightseeing excursions, which make for an exciting four weeks of multifaceted learning. Each year, 18 students from Tübingen’s local partner universities get the chance of a lifetime to take part in the programme. Apart from SU, the other partner universities are the universities of Cape Town, KwaZulu-Natal, Johannesburg, Witwatersrand, Pretoria and Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Stellenbosch University, South Africa
Host Institution(s): Stellenbosch University, South Africa
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded and travel bursary to cover their flight expenses
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor degree
Nationality: South African Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Tubingen-South Africa Programme;
- Applicants must be registered for a full degree at SU;
- Applicants must be in at least your second year of study
- Interested applicant must have an overall aggregate of 60%;
- Interested applicant must have not traveled abroad before;
- Interested applicant must be willing to travel to Germany for the month of January
- Interested applicant must be a South African citizen OR hold a valid South African study visa.
- Accommodation with a German host family (including a small breakfast);
- Lunch and dinner during the week at the local student canteen (Mensa);
- Bus pass for the month of January valid in Tübingen and suburbs;
- Internet access;
- Study material (notepad, pens, etc.);
- Seminars and classes;
- Expenses associated with other, accompanying events and activities;
- Expenses associated with official excursions and factory tours, including transport, entrance fees, meals, etc.; and
- Extra warm winter wear, if needed.
Application Process for the Stellenbosch University Tubingen-South Africa Programme 2022;
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria are expected to send their CV and two-page written motivation to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.