Sustainable Future Scholarships 2023 at Vienna University of Technology in Austria
As a result of the high rate of students seeking to further their education in Austria, the Vienna University of Technology in Austria is pleased to invited outstanding international students who meet the criteria listed below and are looking to study a master’s degree program at the university to submit application for the Sustainable Future Scholarships 2023 worth 14,500 EUR for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Sustainable Future Scholarships is an annual award established by the university to offer two selected international applicants a Master’s scholarship worth 14,500 EUR each to perfect their academic pursuit in the country. Over the years, the university has built its reputation through its research projects and as a premier research university with a strong commitment to excellence and emphasis on academic integrity, it continues to support students financially to make sure that no one is left out in the race of academic excellence.
The Vienna University of Technology is one of the major public universities in Vienna, Austria, established in 1815. The university finds high international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research, and it is a highly esteemed partner of innovation-oriented enterprises. It currently has over 28,100 master’s students of which 29% are women. The university believes strongly in supporting its students to reach the peak of their academic pursuit for a sustainable future and that explains the reason for the various scholarship opportunities at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sustainable Future Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Vienna University of Technology in Austria
Scholarship Worth: Up to 14,500 EUR
Number of Awards: Two
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Sustainable Future Scholarships 2023 at Vienna University of Technology in Austria:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have an offer for a full time master’s degree in any eligible filed of study starting in fall 2023.
- Applicants must make available proof of English language proficiency such as 1st degree in English, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL for native English speakers.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree or an internationally recognized first degree in any discipline.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS with at least 7.0, TOEFL with a minimum 627 points (written) or 263 points (computer-based), or 106 points (Internet-based).
Method of Application for the Sustainable Future Scholarships 2023 at Vienna University of Technology in Austria:
Interested applicants are required to submit their application for admission via the official university portal.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.