Funding 2023 For International Students at George Brown College in Canada
George Brown College in Canada is most delighted to welcome application submission from suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate, master’s or PhD degree program either as a full time or part time student at the college for the 2023 funding which helps to cover some of the study expenses throughout the program.
The 2023 George Brown College Funding is aimed to provide a range of awards, Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s scholarship and PhD scholarships and bursaries to outstanding international students who show great need for financial aid. Whether you are applying as a full time or part time student, it does not matter because the award is meant for both categories of student to assist them with the financial support needed to succeed in their academic endeavors.
George Brown College is a public, fully accredited college of applied arts and technology in Ontario, Canada. The college was established in 1967. Unlike most colleges in Ontario, GBC offers over 160 full time and part time degree programs to both domestic and international students with some financial aid opportunities to support student’s study expenses throughout duration of their program.
SEE ALSO: Monash University International Merit Scholarship 2023 for Foreign Students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): George Brown College Funding
Host Institution(s): George Brown College in Canada
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Study Level: Undergraduates, Master’s & PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Funding 2023 For International Students at George Brown College in Canada:
- Applicants must be an international student residing in Canada for education without a permanent residency status.
- Full time applicants must take at least 60% of the required courses for their chosen program or 40% for students with a permanent disability.
- Part time: applicants must take at least 20 to 59% of the required courses for their chosen program.
- Applicants who are Ontario Resident, that is students residing in the province of Ontario for over 12 months and have valid Canadian citizenship or Permanent residency are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate need for financial aid.
- Applicants must posses a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic record with excellent involvement in extracurricular activities.
Method of Application for the Funding 2023 For International Students at George Brown College in Canada:
Interested applicants should visit the Student Awards Information Page for step by step guideline on how to submit online application for awards on STU-VIEW.
SEE ALSO: École Normale Supérieure Selection Scholarship 2023 for International Students
- Winter 2023 application opens from December 12, 2022 to January 29, 2023.
- Spring 2023 application opens from April 17, 2023 to May 28, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.