Helmut Veith Stipend Awards 2023 at TU Wien in Austria
The Helmut Veith Stipend Awards 2023 at TU Wien in Austria is given out each year to female students with an interest in computer science who are pursuing (or intend to pursue) one of the English-taught Computer Science courses at the university for the summer semester of 2023.
Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) will provide the following advantages:
- EUR 6000 annually for a duration of up to two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees at the university.
The Master’s scholarship is an excellent way for suitably qualified international female students to finance their master’s studies in Austria for the 2023/2024 academic session.
TU Wien is a public research university in Vienna, Austria. Founded in 1815, it is the oldest and largest university of technology in the German-speaking world. It offers degrees in engineering, science, technology, architecture, and mathematics, among others. TU Wien is ranked among the best universities in the world and is one of the top universities in Europe. It has strong research collaborations with international partners, and its research facilities are among the best in Europe.
SEE ALSO: Ink Sweat & Tears International Scholarships 2023 at University of East Anglia in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Helmut Veith Stipend Awards
Host Institution(s): TU Wien in Austria
Scholarship Worth: EUR 6000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Logic and Computation
- Business Informatics
- Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
- Data Science
- Media and Human-Centered Computing
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Helmut Veith Stipend Awards 2023 at TU Wien in Austria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be eligible for admission to one of the above master’s programs in computer science at the university that are taught in English.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must be Female Students.
Method of Application for the Helmut Veith Stipend Awards 2023 at TU Wien in Austria:
Interested applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of faculty the student would be interested to work with during their master’s thesis and why
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Diplomas and/or certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university must be provided
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
- Copy of passport
Applicants must submit their application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application” as one PDF file titled “document.pdf”. If any of the documents are not in German or English, you must include a certified translation.
SEE ALSO: Rest of World Labor x Tech Reporting Fellowship 2023 for Journalist worldwide
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.