Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 for International Students
Experience life and education in a nation characterized by a thriving economy and dynamic cultural scene, where tradition seamlessly blends with innovation. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 for International Students is now open for applications for those looking to study an undergraduate or master’s degree program in Hungary for the 2024/2025 academic session.
The Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship program was created by the Hungarian Government to foster the global integration of Hungarian higher education and draw exceptional foreign students from across the globe. These students have the opportunity to form personal and professional connections with Hungary while receiving top-notch education in the heart of Europe. Studying in Hungary offers students affordable living costs, a favorable benefit-cost ratio, a secure and welcoming living environment with accessible public transport, a lively cultural scene, and proximity to numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Attaining a degree from a Hungarian university offers a unique chance to gain highly competitive knowledge and a distinctive international experience in the heart of Europe. International students are encouraged to make use of the Undergraduate scholarship and Postgraduate scholarships to enroll in undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hungarian Government
Host Institution(s): Hungary Tertiary Institutions
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded to cover:
- Tuition-free education
- Monthly stipend
- Accommodation contribution
- Medical insurance
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 for International Students:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate, master’s, and PhD degree program at a university in Hungary.
- Applicants must ensure that their chosen programs are relevant to their field of study.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant high school certificates for admission into an undergraduate program at a university in Hungary.
- Applicants for the master’s and Ph.D. programs must have obtained relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates respectively for admission into the relevant programs.
- Applicants for the doctoral studies scholarship are to remember to find a supervisor.
Method of Application for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 for International Students:
The processing of applications for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024 for International Students takes place through an online application system. Applicants must ensure that all required supporting documents are uploaded to the application portal before the deadline.
- Online application form
- Motivation letter
- Proof of language proficiency and their translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian language.
- School certificates
- Copy of identification document
- Medical certificate
Application Deadline: January 16, 2024.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.