Stanford University 2023 John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships in USA
Stanford University in USA is inviting suitably qualified journalist from all across the globe who are creating solutions to journalism’s most urgent problems and who desires to become a fellow at the university for a period of 10 months to submit application for the fully funded 2023 John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships worth about $85,000 stipend.
The John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships is a 10 months residential program at the university to supports different journalists from around the globe who are creating solutions to journalism’s most urgent problems. The fellowship helps these journalist focus on succeeding as effective change agents, improving the access to information people need and create sustainable democratic communities through individual coaching, access to the university experts and resources, tailored workshops and peer to peer learning.
Being a part of the 10 months fellowship program at Stanford University will be the best thing to happen to any journalist, as it opens the door to diverse opportunities that would help them perfect their career in journalism.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships
Host Institution(s): Stanford University in USA
- Fully funded
- Stipend worth about $85,000
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Study Level: Fellowship
Nationality: Journalist from all over the globe
Eligibility for the Stanford University 2023 John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships in USA:
- Applicants must be a U.S. and international journalists with digital native and legacy news organizations, independent journalists, journalism entrepreneurs and journalism innovators.
- Applicants must have a minimum five years of full time professional work experience.
- Applicants must be fiercely committed to the future of journalism.
- Applicants must be eager to grow as journalists, as leaders and as people.
- Applicants must be excited about the prospect of being coached through a deep examination of their mindsets and perceptions of themselves and their place in journalism.
- Applicants must be willing to set aside current work responsibilities and dig into a 10 months journey of professional and personal exploration.
Benefits of the Stanford University 2023 John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships in USA:
- Fellows will get access to individual coaching, tailored workshops on leadership
- Fellows also have the time and freedom to explore the resources of a world-class university.
- Fellows will receive a stipend of $95,000, plus a few supplements to help with living expenses.
- Fully funded tuition fee at the university
- Health insurance
Application Deadline: December 1, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.