South Africa Masters Degree 2022 in Disability Rights At University of Pretoria
The application for the scholarship award at the recognized internationally for excellence in human rights law in Africa, the Centre for Human Rights is now officially open. The organization is uniquely positioned as both an academic department and a non-governmental organization. A leader in human rights education in Africa, the Centre works towards a greater awareness of human rights, the wide dissemination of publications on human rights in Africa, and the improvement of the rights of women, people living with HIV, indigenous peoples, sexual minorities and other disadvantaged or marginalized persons or groups across the continent.
This two-year programme is offered as a blended learning course comprising of online
interaction and residential block weeks in Pretoria. Two contact sessions will be scheduled every year (four contact sessions over the period of two years).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Centre for Human Rights
Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University of Pretoria
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: South African
Benefits for the South Africa Masters Degree 2022 in Disability Rights At University of Pretoria
A very limited number of scholarships (3 full scholarships) will be available for African citizens.
- Law students (LLM option): A degree allowing access to the legal profession
- Non-law students (MPhil option): At least an Honours degree in a discipline relevant to disability rights
- Applicants must have excellent academic credentials and demonstrate human rights experience or interest. A very limited number of scholarships (3 full scholarships) will be available for African citizens.
Application process for the South Africa Masters Degree 2022 in Disability Rights At University of Pretoria
- Click here to read about the application process
- Click here to apply online (please note – you must create an account on the Submittable platform before you can apply)
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022
For more details, visit the Centre for Human Rights website.