Commonwealth Countries ACU 2022 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Students
We are glad to inform you that the application for the ACU Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships is now officially open. QECS offers a unique opportunity to study for a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
Join more than 35,000 individuals who have benefited from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers and contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth.
The following countries will be hosting a QECS award:
- The University of the West Indies
In 1912, on the initiative of the University of London, representatives of 53 universities assembled in London, UK, to hold a Congress of Universities of the Empire. The office of the Universities Bureau of the British Empire was accordingly opened in London in 1913. In 1948, the Bureau’s name was changed to the Association of Universities of the British Commonwealth. In 1963 (our jubilee year), the Association received a Royal Charter under its new name: The Association of Commonwealth Universities. In 1986, Her Majesty The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, became Patron of the ACU.
Organization: The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
Country To Study: –
School To Study: –
Course To Study: Not Specified
Application Deadline: May 24, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, broaden and widen horizons, and build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for the duration of the award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
Requirements for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Qualification
Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
Deadline For Application: May 24, 2022
Click on your preferred country below to apply
Before submitting an application, please:
- Review the available courses and entry requirements below – in addition to the application guidance
- Check that the course you are applying for is available at your selected university at the start of the form for your application to be counted. For more information, please read the FAQs.
- Note that applicants are required to submit a university application at the same time as their scholarship application unless stated otherwise
- Applicants can’t apply more than once to the same university. If applicants submit two applications for the same university, only the first application will be considered.
If you don’t have a MyACU account: please register here and then follow the instructions in the registration email to set up an account. You will then be able to log in to the system here to access the application form.
For more details, visit ACU website.