Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship 2023 in Data Science
African students who meet the requirements and are interested in a Ph.D. degree program in Africa but need assistance with tuition fees are encouraged to apply for the Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship 2023 in Data Science for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Quantum Leap Africa is sponsoring a fully funded doctoral training program for Ph.D. students that will cover general expenses for qualified applicants. This Ph.D. scholarship program, established by AIMS, will give African scientists the chance to do research in the field of data science and work towards a Ph.D. degree with the assistance of institutions from around the world. AIMS established Quantum Leap Africa (QLA) to promote high-quality, high-impact research in data science, smart systems engineering, and quantum information, as well as to educate the next generation of tech innovators in information science and technology.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Accredited universities in Africa
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: African Students
Eligibility for the Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship 2023 in Data Science:
- Applicants must have a master’s degree (completed by Sept 2023) in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, physics, or other relevant fields.
- Applicants must have sufficient theoretical foundations evidenced by prior work (courses/thesis/other training).
- Applicants must have the required qualification for pursuing research on the chosen topic, including relevant programming expertise.
- Applicants must have research potential evidenced by academic performance and involvement in relevant academic activities.
- Applicants must have the motivation for pursuing a Ph.D. by researching the suggested topic.
- Applicants must be African nationals.
Method of Application for the Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship 2023 in Data Science:
Applicants for the Quantum Leap Africa Scholarship 2023 must submit their online application before the deadline. The selection process is divided into two phases. The first phase involves submitting all the necessary documents, and Phase 2 will involve the invitation of successful applicants from Phase 1 to the second round of the selection process. Applicants should submit the required documents below.
- Application Form
- CV (you can use your own format, but please make sure to cover the content mentioned in this template that applies to your case).
- Transcripts (Please submit your undergraduate and your master’s level transcripts. Additional transcripts can be submitted if relevant.)
Application Deadline: April 14, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.