President’s International Excellence Scholarship 2024 at York University
Suitably qualified international students who have just graduated from high school are invited to submit an application for the President’s International Excellence Scholarship 2024 at York University which helps fund the tuition fees for the entire program duration hence the student continues to meet the requirements for each semester.
The International Excellence Scholarship, bestowed by the President, is intended for international high school applicants embarking on their initial year of a four-year undergraduate program at York University. Eligible candidates for the Undergraduate scholarship should exhibit outstanding academic performance, a dedication to volunteerism, active participation in extracurricular activities, and strong leadership abilities.
York University is a public research university located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Established in 1959, it is the third-largest university in the country. York University offers various undergraduate and graduate programs across various disciplines. The university is known for its commitment to interdisciplinary research, social justice, and community engagement. With a diverse student body and a focus on innovation, York University plays a significant role in higher education and research in Canada.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Canadian President
Host Institution(s): York University in Canada
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the President’s International Excellence Scholarship 2024 at York University:
- Applicants must be international students who are required to have a Study Permit to study in Canada.
- Applicants must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at York that begins in the Fall of 2024.
- Applicants must have applied to York directly from high school no more than two years after graduation, and have no previous university or college studies.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record with a minimum “A” average or equivalent.
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- Applicants must be nominated by their high school (schools may nominate one student only)
- Applicants must speak to their school guidance counselor, principal, or administration about the York International Student Scholarship & Award Application, and receive confirmation that they are the individual from that school who has been nominated.
The candidate must then provide the name, position, e-mail, and phone number of the nominator in the application form
- Applicants must upload one letter of recommendation.
- Applicants must ensure all required documents are shown as “Received” in the York application (MyFile), by February 1, 2024, at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time.
Method of Application for the President’s International Excellence Scholarship 2024 at York University:
Interested applicants for the President’s International Excellence Scholarship 2024 must submit their application via the official registration portal.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2024.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.