Organ Bioprinting Scholarships 2023 at the University of Galway in Ireland
The Organ Bioprinting Scholarships 2023 at the University of Galway in Ireland is an annual scholarship award offered to academically excellent students who are not from Ireland and looking to study a Ph.D. degree program at the university to benefit from a full-time, fully-funded scholarship award worth about €19,000 for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Organ Bioprinting Scholarships are funded by a European Research Council Starting Grant under the supervision of Dr Andrew Daly, Assistant Professor in Biomedical Engineering to offer academically excellent students two full-time fully funded Ph.D. scholarships worth €19,000 for the payment of their study expenses. Successful applicants will join Dr Daly’s lab, which combines expertise in biomaterials development, bio fabrication, and induced pluripotent stem cells.
The University of Galway is a public research university located in the city of Galway, Ireland. A tertiary education and research institution, the university was awarded the full five QS stars for excellence a few years ago and was ranked among the top 1 percent of universities in the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): European Research Council Starting Grant under the supervision of Dr Andrew
Host Institution(s): The University of Galway in Ireland
- Fully funded four years tuition fee scholarship
- €19,000 per annum
- A high-end laptop for research work.
- Travel expenses to attend leading international conferences
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Organ Bioprinting Scholarships 2023 at the University of Galway in Ireland:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be applying for a full-time Ph.D. degree program in eligible courses at the university.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission from the university before submitting their scholarship application.
- Applicants should be enthusiastic, motivated, and willing to learn new skills.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science, Biomedical Science, or a related discipline.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5 or equivalent.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Applicants must possess relevant research experience.
Method of Application for the Organ Bioprinting Scholarships 2023 at the University of Galway in Ireland:
Interested applicants are required to send their updated resumes including the names of two referees and a one-page motivation letter explaining why they would like to join the project to Dr Andrew Daly at email@example.com using the subject line “Ph.D. application”.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.