Merit Awards 2023 at Redekop School of Business in Canada
The Canadian Mennonite University offers the Merit Awards 2023 at Redekop School of Business to suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue their bachelor’s degree program at the business school to receive up to three funding opportunities worth up to $6,000 for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Merit Awards at the business school in Canadian Mennonite offers the funding opportunity to interested students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution. The Bachelor’s scholarship aims to help academically excellent students gain management and leadership skills and enhance their vision of entrepreneurship by receiving financial support toward their study expenses.
Redekop School of Business at the Canadian Mennonite University is a private Mennonite university located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, with an enrollment of 1607 students. The university was chartered in 1999 with a Shaftesbury campus in southwest Winnipeg, as well as Menno Simons College.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Merit Awards at the university
Scholarship Worth: $1,500 to $6,000 per year for up to four years of study
Number of Awards: Three
Study Level: Bachelor’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Merit Awards 2023 at Redekop School of Business in Canada:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be applying for a full-time bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have received their offer of admission at the time of scholarship application.
- Applicants must be medically fit with proof of medical records.
- Applicants must meet the university’s regular admission requirements, except that one of the grade 12 subjects they must present is either Applied Mathematics 40S or Pre-Calculus Mathematics 40S.
- Applicants will be expected to meet the English language requirements of the university and present proof of an adequate level of language proficiency.
Method of Application for the Merit Awards 2023 at Redekop School of Business in Canada:
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.