MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Scheme 2024 for Nigerians
The MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Scheme 2024 for Nigerians is presently accepting applications from exceptionally motivated and exceptional Nigerian students eager to further their undergraduate educational pursuits in various universities across the country for the 2024/2025 academic session.
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc stands as a fully integrated and effective participant in the downstream sector, holding prominent positions in the Nigerian Oil Industry. This Undergraduate scholarship is their emphasis on creating opportunities to contribute to educational support in Nigeria.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MRS Oil Nigeria Plc
Host Institution(s): Approved Universities across Nigeria
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Eligibility for the MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Scheme 2024 for Nigerians:
- Applicants must be the child of the shareholder or staff.
- Applicants must be from an approved Nigerian Institution, certified by the Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must have completed either the Junior secondary certificate examination or the Senior secondary certificate examination.
- The maximum age is 18 years (Senior Secondary Category) and 25 years (Tertiary category).
Method of Application for the MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Scheme 2024 for Nigerians:
For eligibility in the MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students, applicants should note that all fully filled application forms and accompanying documents, not exceeding 5MB in size, must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants can also download the following and apply:
- 2023 Application Guidelines For MON PLC Employees Children
- 2023 Application Guidelines For MON PLC Shareholders Children
- Employee’s Child Application Form
- Shareholder’s Child Application Form
Application Deadline: December 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.