MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2022 for Study in USA and Canada for international students
The MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic session is finally ongoing as invites are sent to international students and DACA students who wish to further their academic pursuit either USA or Canada.
The scholarship programme is not a fully funded award, thus some part of the tuition fee will be awarded to successful applicants. The opportunity is meant for both undergraduates as well as postgraduates who have good academic background as the program is a very competitive one.
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship is not only aimed in expanding access to higher education, it also creates a globally-minded, multi-lingual, culturally-competent graduates poised to take on the world’s most pressing problems in science, technology, business, and public policy!
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MPOWER Financing
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Institutions in U.S. or Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to $10,000 grand prize
Number of Awards: 3 scholarships available.
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2022;
1. Interested applicant must be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports.
2. Interested applicant must be an international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable:
For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- Is protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Is a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder)
For study in Canada, this means the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Is a Canadian permanent resident
- Has a valid Canadian study permit
Grand Prize: $10,000
Honorable Mentions: $2,000
Application Process for the 2022 MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship;
Interested applicants who meets the requirements and eligibility criteria above are expected to apply for this opportunity by using the Online Application Form on the official site and fill the required sessions.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.