Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2022 for International Students
The Cape Breton University have been on the top trend on search engines lately and today they decides to deliver one of their biggest opportunity as they invites intelligent international students seeking to take up a study program in Canada to enroll into their ongoing Entrance Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme have been considered by one of the biggest undergraduate scholarship in the institution with lots of mouth wagging offer which often attracts students to the school. The award is a very competitive one so academic excellence is often considered and the candidate must display financial need. The award is valued at abut $30,000 with other benefits and allowances which are funded by donors in collaboration with the university to raise over $2.5 million per year for successful applicants.
The Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships have been invoke for more than 3 decades now, making it one of the best public primary undergraduate institution in Sydney, Canada. It is also the only post-secondary degree-granting institution within the Cape Breton Regional Municipality and on Cape Breton Island, thus making it one of the biggest centre of attraction for international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cape Breton University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): Cape Breton University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to $30,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships;
- Interested applicant must be classified as a domestic or international student.
- If an Articulation agreement student, must be currently enrolled in their program of transfer.
- Must demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s).
- Minimum 80% average as determined by CBU to be eligible with no failures.
- Average for international students entering directly from high school will be determined by Cape Breton University.
- ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have award honoured.
Major Entrance Scholarships/Values
1. Chancellor’s: Total Amount of $30,000 and yearly amount of $7,500
2. President’s: Total Amount of $20,000 and yearly amount of $5,000
3. Deans’: Total Amount of $10,000 and yearly amount of $2,500
4. Fitzgerald: Total Amount of $20,000 and yearly amount of $5,000
5. Schwartz: Total Amount of $14,000 and yearly amount of $3,500
6. W.M. Reid: Total Amount of $11,500 and yearly amount of $4,000 or $2,500
7. Orpha Thayer-Scott: Total Amount of $10,000 and yearly amount of $2,500
Available program at Cape Breton University;
- Applied Theatre
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts and Science in Environment
- Bachelor of Arts Community Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Emergency Management
- Bachelor of Engineering (Transfer)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Public Health)
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- Bachelor of Science, Nutrition (Transfer)
- Bachelor of Technology (Nautical Science)
- Celtic Culture
- Diploma in Education (Curriculum)
- Diploma in Educational Technology
- Diploma in Public Administration and Management
- Electronics & Controls
- Engineering & Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Gender and Women’s Studies
- Health & Well-Being
- Human Resources
- Legal Studies
- Mi’kmaq Studies
- Political Science
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Analytics
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Health Care Management
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Religious Studies
Sociology and more. Please click here for more details
You can watch the video of the school below to know if this is best for.
Application Process for the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2022;
Interested applicants who meets the above eligibility are expected to have a conditional offer of admission into degree program at the University.
All entering students who wish to be considered for entrance scholarships must submit the following in addition to an admission application.
- Official transcript
- Financial need application for those interested in bursaries.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.