Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023 at USIU-Africa
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023 at USIU-Africa offers academically talented youth from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement, or disability constraints an opportunity to access world-class university education. The scholarship helps suitably qualified international to pursue an undergraduate degree program at a university in Kenya.
Mastercard Foundation funds the Scholars Program at the United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa) to offer academically talented youth from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement, or disability constraints an opportunity to access world-class university education. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the university will provide full-cost Undergraduate scholarships to young Africans who are first-time undergraduate degree-seeking applicants.
The United States International University–Africa (USIU–Africa) is a private university based in Nairobi, Kenya. It is the first American–style higher education institution in Africa, and the only one accredited in the United States. Founded in 1969, it is a non–profit institution offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in a wide range of disciplines.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Mastercard Foundation
Host Institution(s): The United States International University–Africa (USIU–Africa) in Kenya
- Tuition and functional fees
- Laptops, books, and other learning materials
- Reasonable accommodation and meals
- Medical insurance
- Transport to and from home country
- Access to leadership training
- Access to entrepreneurial training
- Psycho-social support, career counseling, and mentorship
- Disability needs will be reasonably catered for
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: African Students
Eligibility for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023 at USIU-Africa:
- Applicants must be from an African country.
- Applicants must not be more than 29 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate great academic talent, commitment to giving back, and great leadership potential.
- Applicants must meet the university’s admissions criteria and academic qualifications for their preferred undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic results.
Method of Application for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023 at USIU-Africa:
Interested applicants are to follow the steps below.
- Application form
- Submit completed application forms by email as an attachment, ensuring that the scanned copy of the scholarship application form and all required documents are clearly legible and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them at Main Administration Building, Admissions Office, USIU-Africa or post to: Program Director, Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, USIU-Africa, P.O. Box 14634 – 00800, Nairobi.
Application Deadline: February 20, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.