LivinFrance Scholarship 2022 for International Students
The France Institutions are currently calling on international students who wish to further their academic pursuit in France to enroll for their ongoing LivinFrance Scholarship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
This scholarship programme have been in existence for more then a decade now, and aimed at helping financially challenged international students from developing countries to earn a study program in France, thus lifting some part of the tuition fee.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): LivinFrance
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee Discount
Host Institution(s): Institutions in France
Scholarship Worth: €1000
Scholarship Benefits: Lodging, Travel/health insurance, Home insurance and Personalized support.
Number of Awards: 10
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 LivinFrance Scholarship
Interested applicants must meet the below criteria to be qualified for the LivinFrance Scholarship programme 2022 for International Students:
- Interested applicant must be non-French students planning to study in France for more than 3 months.
- Students enrolled in all levels of higher education and all fields of study are eligible.
- No age limit. However, underage students must have a legal representative.
- Only training courses recognized by the French State are eligible.
- Only applicants doing their first year of studies on French territory are eligible.
Application Process for the LivinFrance Scholarship 2022 for International Students
Interested applicants are expected to submit their application using the LivinFrance Application Portal on or before the application deadline. Applicants must register on the livingFrance.com platform in order to validate his application, and acceptance process most times is based on the overall student eligibility and first come first serve.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
For more details about this opportunity, visit the Official Website.