GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 at University of Stirling
The University of Stirling, UK is calling on young leaders with good academic background to jump on their ongoing GEMS scholarship programme for undergraduate international students for the 2022-2023 academic session is Start your study adventure in UK.
The programme is aimed at support international students some tuition weaver of about £2,000 per year as well as stipends and travel bonuses for the duration of their study in the Britain. So this means that successful applicants will automatically get a tuition reduced by £2000 and about £8000 for the 4 study year.
Please note, applicants requiring a Tier 4 student visa will still be required to pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit as part of the standard admissions process.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): GEMS
Scholarship Type: Partially-funded Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University of Stirling
Scholarship Worth: 50% Tuition fee
Benefits: £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Interested applicant must be proficient in both speaking and writing English language
- Interested applicant must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- Interested applicant must be willing to take on a full-time study programme
- Interested applicant must have graduated from a High school with good grades.
- Only applicant without any form of scholarship in the school is expected to apply.
Application Process for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 at University of Stirling
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
(1) Interested applicant can apply for this scholarship programme using the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- UCAS institution code is S75. UCAS course codes are found on our course pages.
- The application fee is £20 if you’re applying to just one course, or £25 for multiple courses and for late applications sent after 30 June.
- If you only want to apply to the University of Stirling, then you can apply directly.
(2) Documents needed are listed below:
- Academic records.
- Supporting statement – Essay on why you want to study this course (further details can be found here)
- Reference – Supporting letter from someone who can comment on your suitability for this course.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your proficiency.
Deadline: 30 June, 2022
For more details, Visit the Official Website.