KAS-SAIIA Scholarship Programme 2022 for African Students
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung which is often shortened as KAS in partnership with The South African Institute of International Affairs (SAIIA) are keen to improve the standard of African students as they urge applicants and fresh graduates to take a chance on their ongoing masters scholarship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship program have is a fully funded one and often considered as one of the most competitive study offer for African students, and it covers other benefits and living expenses throughout the study year. The program is aimed at attracting sound minds with high intellectual background and often suffer financially when furthering their academics.
This unique scholarship programme provides funding to complete a full-year internship at SAIIA in parallel to a Masters degree in International Relations, Political Science, Economics, Law or Journalism at WITS, UCT or Stellenbosch University. By taking part in this application procedure, you consent to contact from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) and the South African Institute of International Affairs (SAIIA) regarding upcoming events and other things.
The first chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany is honored by the name of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS), a political organization in Germany. KAS has operations all around the world with the goal of advancing democracy via political education and training.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS)
Host Institution(s): WITS, UCT or Stellenbosch University, South Africa
Scholarship Worth: Fully-Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: African Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022/2023 KAS-SAIIA Scholarship Programme;
- Applicants must be Africans
- Interested applicant must be a Masters students or seeking to enroll for Master degree program
- Interested applicant must enroll in a full-time program in the university.
- Interested applicant must have completed their undergraduate degree program or it’s equivalent
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
- Applicants may be required to show proof that they are enrolled, or have been accepted to a Master’s programme, commencing in 2022 at the following institutions: Wits, UCT, or Stellenbosch University.
Application Procedures for the KAS-SAIIA Scholarship Programme 2022 (How To Apply):
Interested applicant who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria are expected to fill in their contact details online, and then complete the application. After which an email will be dispatched to the registered email address for further process.
Required supporting documents after application;
- a letter of support/endorsement from one of your current lecturers for enrolment into a Masters Programme.
- full CV and include at least one additional written reference with your application.
- full academic record.
- two written samples of your own writing.
- a two page motivation of why you are applying for the scholarship programme and why you should be considered as an applicant.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.