Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. Scholarship Award 2022
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. is inviting suitably qualified Nigerian female students currently studying an undergraduate degree program at any nationwide recognized higher institution of learning to submit application for its 2022 Scholarship Award that gives successful applicants access to financial support needed to fund their education throughout the duration of study.
The Scholarship Award is part of Julius Berger’s corporate social responsibility and in fulfillment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria, the company is awarding Undergraduate scholarships to qualified female engineering students in Federal or State Owned Universities in Nigeria to ease them of the financial burden of affording a university education in the country.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. is a leading Nigerian construction company, headquartered in Abuja, with additional permanent locations in several parts of the country. The company was formed in 1950, offering several services such as planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results and as a way of giving back to the country, it offers a financial aid scheme on a yearly basis like the 2022 Scholarship Award to support Nigerian students financially and raise future engineers who will also impact the country positively.
SEE ALSO: Commonwealth Youth Climate Network #YouthLeadSDG14 Action Challenge
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Host Institution(s): Federal or State Owned Universities in Nigeria
Scholarship Worth: Not Mentioned
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Eligible Field of Study: Engineering
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Eligibility for the Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. Scholarship Award 2022:
- Applicants must be from Nigeria.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic record.
- Applicants must be a female.
- Applicants must currently be studying an undergraduate degree program at a Federal or State Owned Universities in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be in Faculty of Engineering.
- Applicants must currently be in their second year of full time undergraduate study in a Nigerian institution recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5 grade system.
- Applicants must not be a child or ward of Julius Berger Group employee.
Method of Application for the Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. Scholarship Award 2022:
Interested applicants should follow the steps below:
- Applicants should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications should be submitted online via the SCHOLASTICA portal.
- Include personal and educational details in the application.
Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following documents below:
- Recent passport-sized photograph in JPEG format, not more than 200 kilobytes
- University or JAMB Admission Letter
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result
- O’ Level Result(s) and A Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable
- Academic results for 100 level
SEE ALSO: 2023 Iso Lomso Fellowships for Early Career African Researchers
Application Deadline: December 5, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.