Commonwealth Youth Climate Network #YouthLeadSDG14 Action Challenge
The Commonwealth Youth Climate Network is inviting suitably qualified young Activist who are passionate to bringing the positive change they desire in their region to submit application for the #YouthLeadSDG14 Action Challenge worth up to £1,000 each to three young Activist for their contribution towards the realization of the fourteenth UN sustainable development goal (SDG14).
The #YouthLeadSDG14 Action Challenge was officially launched few days ago by the Commonwealth Secretary General and the Commonwealth Youth Climate Change Network (CYCN) as a global challenge to inspire, empower and reward young activist taking action on oceans by awarding three young activist the whooping sum of £1,000 each for their wonderful contribution towards the realization of the fourteenth UN sustainable development goal (SDG14) of how important conserving and sustaining oceans, seas and marine resources is to the health of individuals, communities, nations and the planet at large. Under the theme of the fourteenth UN sustainable development goal (SDG14), the Commonwealth Youth Climate Network has come up with come up with a list of 14 actions applicants are asked to complete as part of the #YouthLeadSDG14 Action Challenge.
Eligibility for the Commonwealth Youth Climate Network #YouthLeadSDG14 Action Challenge:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must be from a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must be young activist committed to the UN sustainable development goal.
- Applicants must be willing to bring about the positive change they desire in their communities.
Method of Application for the Commonwealth Youth Climate Network #YouthLeadSDG14 Action Challenge:
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to submit their application:
- Sign up for the Action Challenge
- Take photos or film videos of maximum 10 minutes, documenting your efforts on one or more of the 14 points
- Submit a report via the Action Challenge submission form
- Post the content on Twitter using #YouthLeadSDG14 and #BlueCharter, tagging @CYCNOfficial and @ComsecYouth
Application Deadline: December 8, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.