Hungarian Government International Diaspora Scholarships 2023
The Hungarian Government is inviting suitably qualified international students looking to pursue an undergraduate and master’s degree program at any eligible higher institution of learning in the country but are limited as a result of financial barrier to submit application for the International Diaspora Scholarships 2023 worth full tuition fee throughout the duration of program.
The Hungarian Government International Diaspora Scholarships was established by the Hungarian Government for those who reside in the Hungarian diaspora outside of Europe who desire to pursue higher education at a Hungarian institution in order to strengthen their personal, professional, and cultural ties to the country. Through high quality higher education in Hungary, the Undergraduate scholarship and Master’s scholarship initiative aims to assist the professional development of scholarship recipients while also enhancing their Hungarian identity and language proficiency. Recipients will return to their home countries after graduation with marketable skills and knowledge that enable them to support their local communities, uphold Hungarian values, and strengthen ties between the diaspora and Hungary.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hungarian Government
Host Institution(s): Higher institutions of learning in Hungary
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Hungarian Government International Diaspora Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be an international student, that is members of a Hungarian diaspora living in any country outside of the European Union, the Republic of Serbia or the Zakarpattia Oblast of Ukraine.
- Applicants must have good academic record.
- Applicants must have applied for an undergraduate or master’s degree program at an eligible institute.
- Applicants must have accepted the offer of admission for a full time degree program from the university.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Applicants must be medically fit.
Method of Application for the Hungarian Government International Diaspora Scholarships 2023:
Interested applicants should submit their complete application through the online registration portal.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.