Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2022
It’s a perfect time of the year once again as Harvard University gushes out invites to intelligent international students who wish to further their academic study in the United States as they urge them into partaking in their ongoing Academy Scholars Fellowship Program for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme is strictly termed as PhD scholarships and postdoctoral can also apply. The exercise have been invoke for more than 10 decades and often considered as one of the oldest award in the school. Here, successful applicants will receive award valued up to $75,000 and other benefits which comes as add-on and it’s keen to luring high intelligent to harness their research facilities, and in return increasing the impact and value of the school.
The Academy Scholars Program identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their careers whose work combines disciplinary excellence in the social sciences with a command of the language and history or culture of countries or regions outside of the United States or Canada.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Harvard University/Academy
Scholarship Type: Postgraduate Fellowships
Host Institution(s): Harvard University
Scholarship Worth: Up to $75,000 annual stipend + other benefits
Number of Awards: 4 to 6 per year
Nationality: Any nationality
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Harvard University Academy Scholars Program;
- Applications are welcome from qualified persons without regard to nationality, gender, or race. Additionally;
- It is open only to recent PhD (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences.
- Those still pursuing a PhD should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses before applying to become Academy Scholars.
- If you have completed a PhD program, the PhD completion date must be within two years of the August 1, 2023 start date.
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive an annual stipend of $75,000.
- The stipend is supplemented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
Application Process for the Harvard University Academy Scholars Program 2022
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this opportunity are expected to complete and submit their application using the Online Application Portal on or before the deadline. late applications will not be accepted. The completed application will include:
- Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including list of publications
- Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
- A copy of your PhD program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation (uploaded through the online application)
- Letters should be addressed to the “Selection Committee.” Letters of recommendation need to be uploaded by the deadline.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.