Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Nigerian students
The Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Nigerian students is an offer of fully funded financial aid towards payment of tuition fees for up to the entire duration of studies to suitably qualified Nigerian students currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at any public university in Nigeria in the eligible courses below.
The Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme is a program that demonstrates the company’s dedication to promoting youth growth. It will cover the full cost of tuition for those attending a public Nigerian university. The Undergraduate scholarship is offered to academically deserving students who meet the eligibility criteria.
Guinness Nigeria is a Nigerian beverage manufacturer, a subsidiary of Diageo plc of the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1962 when the Nigerian government and Guinness PLC signed an agreement for the production of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout (GFES) in the country. Guinness Nigeria manufactures and markets several alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, including Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, Guinness Extra Smooth, Malta Guinness, Harp, and Star beers, as well as the Snapp, Smirnoff Ice, Maltex, and Dubic malt drinks. It also produces nonalcoholic drinks such as Orijin Bitters and Orijin Zero.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Host Institution(s): Public Universities in Nigeria
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Fields of Study: Humanities
- STEM Courses (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Eligibility for the Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Nigerian students:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be studying any of the above-mentioned courses at any public university in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Public Nigeria Universities.
Selection Criteria for the Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Nigerian students:
- Applicants may be required to write an aptitude test.
- Shortlisted applicants may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Application Deadline: April 13, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.