Graduate Fellowship Program 2023 at University of Chicago
The Graduate Fellowship Program 2023 academic session at the University of Chicago is offering an exciting and generous scholarship for international and domestic students coming from all over the world to pursue Masters’s and Ph.D. degrees in the USA.
The University is offering a fully-funded Graduate Fellowship Program for outstanding Masters and Ph.D. students, supported by International House. Eligibility for the award is restricted to University graduate students who will be enrolled for the full academic year. The aim of International House is to support students and scholars from around the world with a Master’s scholarship and Ph.D. scholarship in creating a lifetime of qualities such as leadership, respect, and friendship through living and learning together in a diverse community.
The University of Chicago is an internationally-renowned private research university located in the vibrant Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago. The university is home to more than 5,000 undergraduate and graduate students and offers more than 250 academic programs across its undergraduate, graduate, and professional schools. UChicago is ranked among the top universities in the world and is known for its interdisciplinary approach to education, which allows students to explore multiple disciplines and career paths. The university is celebrated for its innovative research, cutting-edge technology, and groundbreaking discoveries. UChicago is also home to world-renowned faculty, including Nobel Prize winners and MacArthur Fellows. With its diverse student body and faculty, the University of Chicago is an ideal place to pursue an education that is both academically rigorous and personally enriching.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The Graduate Fellowship Program
Host Institution(s): The University of Chicago in the USA
Fellowship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Eligibility for the Graduate Fellowship Program 2023 at University of Chicago:
- Graduate students at the University who are registered for the entire academic year can receive the award.
- Residents of the International House are expected to take part in the various activities and opportunities provided by the Graduate Commons Program, adding their own unique perspectives and interests to the House’s community. They should strive to be actively involved in the diverse life of the House throughout the year.
- Programming is provided through the Global Voices Performing Arts and Lecture Series, with weekly language and culture tables, associated dining activities, professional development opportunities, health and wellness programs, social activities, and more. These offerings are globally-focused.
Method of Application for the Graduate Fellowship Program 2023 at University of Chicago:
If you are eligible to apply, please fill out the 2023/2024 Application Form and email it to International House at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to use your uchicago.edu email address and include your name and page number on all pages of your application.
- March 17, 2023, for March 31 decision
- April 21, 2023, for May 5 decision
- June 16, 2023, for June 30 decision
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.