Global Masters Scholarship 2023 at the University College London
The Global Masters Scholarship 2023 at the University College London offers students from any country aside from the UK who have what it takes to study at a world-class university to receive a funding opportunity worth £15,000 for a master’s degree program at the university for the 2023/2023 academic year.
The Global Masters Scholarship is an annual funding scheme at the university that aims to enable and encourage international students from middle-income backgrounds to pursue full-time master’s degree studies at the university. The Master’s scholarship worth up to £15,000 is offered based on a student’s academic performance and financial need.
The University College London is a public research university in London, UK. It is the second-largest university in the United Kingdom by total enrolment and the largest by master’s enrolment.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Global Masters Scholarship
Host Institution(s): The University College London in the UK
Scholarship Worth: £15,000
Number of Awards: Up to 70
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Global Masters Scholarship 2023 at the University College London:
- Applicants must not be from the UK.
- Applicants must be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate.
- Applicants must come from middle-income backgrounds.
- Applicants must have submitted an application for admission to a full-time master’s degree course at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research skills.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degrees from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Method of Application for the Global Masters Scholarship 2023 at the University College London:
To access the online scholarship application form, applicants must follow the steps below:
- Login to the portal
- Click on the view button for the Active Application
- In the application screen, click on Funding in the menu
- Find out which funds you are eligible to apply for and click Check and apply under Funds Available
- Click on the scholarship name you wish to apply for
Application Deadline: April 27, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.