Global Leadership Scholarship 2023 at Coe College in USA
The Global Leadership Scholarship 2023 at Coe College in USA is an annual scholarship award funded by the college to offer suitably qualified international students a chance to study an undergraduate degree program for the 2023/2024 academic session at the college with a full tuition fee award which would last for the entire duration of the program depending on the student’s academic performance.
This annual funding provides a full tuition scholarship to international high school students who are not based in the United States. This Undergraduate scholarship covers the cost of tuition for four years at the College, with the amount increasing by $1,000 each year. If you are an international student looking to study for an undergraduate degree program in the USA, then this is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
Coe College is a private liberal arts college in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It was founded in 1851 and is historically affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA). The college is a member of the Associated Colleges of the Midwest and the Association of Presbyterian Colleges and Universities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Global Leadership Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Coe College in the USA
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: One
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Global Leadership Scholarship 2023 at Coe College in USA:
- Applicants must not be a citizen of the USA.
- Applicants must intend to enroll as full-time, undergraduate degree-seeking students, and live in on-campus residential housing.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- Applicants must meet all the requirements for admission to the College.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language with proof of proficiency.
Method of Application for the Global Leadership Scholarship 2023 at Coe College in USA:
- The scholarship application is on April 3, 2023.
- The admission deadline is March 1st, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.