Global Excellence Scholarships 2024 at University of Exeter
The University of Exeter is providing Global Excellence Scholarships to exceptional students worldwide who aspire to enroll in a degree program at the institution for the academic sessions of 2024/2025.
The Global Excellence Scholarships opportunity is available for international students from Sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Ocean region. The Master’s scholarship entails an annual reduction in tuition fees ranging from £5,000 to £10,000.
The University of Exeter is a prestigious academic institution in the United Kingdom. Renowned for its commitment to excellence in teaching and research, the university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines. With a focus on fostering a vibrant and inclusive learning environment, the University of Exeter has established itself as a global center for knowledge and innovation.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter in UK
Scholarship Worth: £5,000 to £10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Global Excellence Scholarships 2024 at University of Exeter:
- Applicants must be classified as international students for fee purposes (including any EU students required to pay international fees in 2024/25).
- Applicants must already hold an offer for an eligible full-time postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2025.
- Award is available for postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Exeter’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Academic merit is based on the information you have supplied in your program application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or can achieve the equivalent of a UK upper second-class degree. See the Entry Requirements pages for further guidance.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
Method of Application for the Global Excellence Scholarships 2024 at University of Exeter:
Prospective candidates for the Global Excellence Scholarships at the University of Exeter in the UK are required to submit their applications through the provided web form.
As part of the application process, applicants must include a personal statement, limited to a maximum of 300 words, addressing the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen program of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
Application Deadline: January 7, 2024.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.