Global Excellence Scholarships 2023 at University of Minnesota in USA
The University of Minnesota is offering Global Excellence Scholarships 2023 in the USA. International freshmen and transfer students interested in enrolling in a degree program at the University can apply for this prestigious scholarship. The awards are competitive and primarily granted based on academic merit. If you aspire to study at the University of Minnesota, consider applying for the Global Excellence Scholarship.
The recipients of these awards are consistently among the top-performing students in their class and demonstrate a history of excellent academic preparation. In the 2023-24 academic year, international freshmen have the opportunity to receive Undergraduate scholarships of $25,000, $15,000, or $10,000 per year, renewable for up to four years.
Transfer students joining the University in the Fall semester have the chance to receive $10,000 per year in scholarship funds, renewable for up to three years. For transfer students enrolling in the Spring semester, scholarship consideration will be subject to the availability of funds. To continue eligibility for these scholarships, students must maintain their F-1 immigration status. If you have received the Global Excellence Scholarship and have any inquiries about the award, you can find answers to commonly asked questions on the International Student and Scholar Services website.
The University of Minnesota, commonly referred to as UMN or U of M, is a prominent public research university located in the United States. Founded in 1851, it is one of the oldest and largest universities in the state of Minnesota. The university has multiple campuses, with the main campus situated in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. The University is recognized for its academic excellence and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs across various disciplines, including arts, sciences, engineering, business, education, agriculture, and health sciences, among others.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Global Excellence Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The University of Minnesota in the USA
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 to $25,000 per annum
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International students
Eligibility for the Global Excellence Scholarships 2023 at University of Minnesota in USA:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be admitted into an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic records as the award is based on academic merit.
- Applicants must be enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must possess exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- Applicants must have a high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at the University of Minnesota, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Minnesota’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Method of Application for the Global Excellence Scholarships 2023 at University of Minnesota in USA:
No additional scholarship application is needed. All international freshmen and transfer students are automatically considered for a Global Excellence Scholarship based on a comprehensive evaluation of their timely admission applications. As long as the application is completed by the specified deadlines, students will be eligible for consideration.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.