GIGA Scholarships 2023 at Keio University for International Students
The GIGA Scholarships 2023 at Keio University for International Students is a funding facility by the Japanese government for outstanding students who are not citizens of Japan looking to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university to receive a financial aid worth up to JPY 1,000,000 per year throughout the duration of the study.
The GIGA Scholarships funded by the Japanese Government and MASATADA KOBAYASHI are offered to undergraduate students who are incoming first-year students for the 2023/2024 academic session. Applicants must be exhibiting exceptional academic potential. The Undergraduate scholarship is worth up to JPY 1,000,000 per year is the Japanese Government (MEXT) and MASATADA KOBAYASHI Scholarships for the GIGA program at the University, Japan.
Keio University is a private research university located in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. It is the oldest institute of western higher education in Japan. Its founder, Fukuzawa Yukichi, originally established it as a school for Western studies in 1858 in Edo.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): GIGA Scholarships by the Japanese Government and MASATADA KOBAYASHI
Host Institution(s): Keio University in Japan
Scholarship Worth: About JPY 1,000,000 per year
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the GIGA Scholarships 2023 at Keio University for International Students:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be accepted through the admissions for the GIGA program to enter the eligible programs at the university and be enrolled in September 2023.
- Applicants must be incoming freshman students with foreign nationality.
- Applicants must have maintained a GPA of 2.3 or its equivalent in the previous two years in high school and be expected to maintain one during studies at the University.
- Applicants possess English language proficiency required for admission into an undergraduate study program at the University.
Method of Application for the GIGA Scholarships 2023 at Keio University for International Students:
Interested applicants are required to submit their complete application via the online Application System for the Winter AO 2022 (Global) screening Admissions for the GIGA program.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.