Fully Funded UNICEF Graduate and Student Internships 2023
Are you a recent graduate or a current student interested in pursuing a career with UNICEF? If so, now is your chance to apply for UNICEF Internships and explore career opportunities specifically designed for students and recent graduates. This Fully Funded UNICEF Graduate and Student Internships 2023 welcomes highly motivated and talented individuals who are eager to acquire valuable hands-on work experience directly related to their fields of interest.
The UNICEF Internship Programme provides global internship opportunities for students at the undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. levels, regardless of their academic backgrounds. This program offers a valuable hands-on experience with UNICEF. Additionally, recent graduates who have completed their studies within the past two years are also eligible to apply and benefit from this opportunity.
Interns at UNICEF have the chance to engage in experiential learning within the humanitarian sector, acquiring valuable skills and knowledge. This internship experience provides meaningful opportunities for interns to enhance their academic, professional, and personal development. Through the UNICEF Internship Programme, students and recent graduates have the chance to acquire direct practical work experience. Internships typically last between six and twenty-six weeks and can be pursued on either a full-time or part-time basis.
Internship Sponsor(s): UNICEF
Program Type: Career Opportunities
Fellowship Location: UNICEF Regions
Number of Slots: Several
Internship Duration: Six and twenty-six weeks
Basic Qualification: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility for the Fully Funded UNICEF Graduate and Student Internships 2023;
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. program, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicants must be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French, or Spanish.
- Applicants must have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in their reporting line of authority.
- Applicants must have strong academic performance and motivation.
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded UNICEF Graduate and Student Internships 2023;
Interested applicants should follow the steps below.
- Once you identify a vacancy of interest please click on the button “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process.
- Carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity and customize your profile to highlight your suitability for the role.
- Build a compelling profile and get your dream job with these application and assessment tips.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.