Fully Funded TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023
Applications are now being accepted for the Fully Funded TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023. Suitable and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for this program which provides fellowships to support research connected to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, offering participants with advanced training in areas related to sustainability science. The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and TWAS are offering an ambitious postdoctoral program to early-career researchers from the 21 least-developed member countries of IsDB.
The IsDB–TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowships for Skills Building in Sustainability Science can be held at renowned research institutions in developing countries, which are known for their successful research and expertise in sustainability science. Kindly see the lists of eligible countries. The IsDB –TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowships which offers a Ph.D. scholarship opportunity to successful applicants must be held for a period of at least three months, but no longer than six months.
SEE ALSO: Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2023 for Young Entrepreneurs
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
Fellowship Host(s): TWAS-CAS Centres of Excellence ICTP Campus, Italy
- The monthly allowance is based on the cost of living in the host country to cover expenses such as accommodation, food, and health insurance.
- Allowance for bench fee costs up to USD2,600 as a contribution towards laboratory expenses necessary for the awardee’s research.
- The fellowship will cover all costs of a round-trip air ticket up to USD 1,000.
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Developing Countries
Eligibility for the Fully Funded TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023:
- Applicants must come from developing countries.
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in an area of science relevant to the research area of the Fellowship program.
- Applicants must be up to 45 years of age at the time of the application.
- Applicants must have preferably 5 years of experience in the field of research after the Ph.D.
- Applicants’ host Institute must be in a developing country from the above list.
- Applicants must provide an official acceptance letter from their Host Institute.
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in an IsDB LDMC from the list provided above.
- Applicants must be employed at an institution in their home country.
Research Areas for the Fully Funded TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023:
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Climate Change
- Sustainable cities
- Responsible growth
- Waste management
- Population growth
- Green chemistry
- Plastic pollution and Micro-plastics
- Water and hygiene
Method of Application for the Fully Funded TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023:
Interested applicants are to visit the official website below and submit their complete application. For any queries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEE ALSO: Albert Einstein Global Fellowship 2023 for Researchers
Application Deadline: March 6, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.