Fully Funded KAAD International Scholarship 2023 in Germany
The Fully Funded KAAD International Scholarship 2023 in Germany is searching for talented individuals who are interested in pursuing a Masters’s or Ph.D. degree at recognized universities in Germany for the 2023/2024 academic session. It is a fully funded opportunity and is extremely competitive.
The KAAD scholarship provides its scholars with Master’s scholarships and Ph.D. scholarships and educational programs, as well as spiritual and personal guidance to help them prepare for the roles they may take on in their home countries in the future. This funding program seeks to collaborate with ex-scholar committees and organizations in the target countries in order to create (scientific) connections and to help foster comprehensive growth that includes religious and inter-religious aspects.
KAAD is a scholarship organization funded by the German Catholic Church which provides post–graduate students and scientists from (developing) countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Near and Middle East, as well as Eastern and Southeastern Europe with financial assistance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Fully Funded KAAD International Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Universities in Germany
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Fully Funded KAAD International Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
- Applicants must come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America and are currently living there.
- Applicants must have a university degree and professional experience from their home country.
- Applicants must desire to acquire a master’s degree or a Ph.D. at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project for a period of 2 to 6 months for established university lecturers at a German university.
- Applicants should be Catholic Christians or generally belong to a Christian denomination.
- Applicants must possess German language skills before starting their studies.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded KAAD International Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
Interested applicants are required to submit their application online through the online application portal. Carefully follow the instructions on the page to fill out and submit the form as appropriate.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.