Fully Funded DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarships 2024 in Germany
Applications are currently open for the Fully Funded DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarships 2024 in Germany, which allows you to pursue a master’s degree in Germany for the 2023/2024 academic session. Upon completion of their studies, successful candidates are required to return to their home countries and apply the knowledge and skills they have acquired to promote development.
The Public Policy and Good Governance program, also known as the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme, assists upcoming leaders from developing nations. This program, financed by the German Federal Foreign Office, provides the opportunity to earn a master’s degree in programs that are particularly pertinent to the social, political, and economic growth of the student’s home countries. The Master’s scholarship is worth € 931 per month and other benefits are aimed toward the payment of study expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD/German Federal Foreign Office
Host Institution(s): Universities in Germany
- Scholarships (currently € 931 per month) for master’s courses at German higher education institutions.
- Health insurance coverage in Germany
- Appropriate travel allowances for travel between Germany and the respective developing countries
- A study and research grant
- Rent subsidies and family supplements, as applicable
- Preceding German language course in Germany, lasting up to 6 months. Participation is mandatory.
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Developing Countries
Eligibility for the Fully Funded DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarships 2024 in Germany:
- Applicants with a well-qualified first university degree as a rule in the fields of social and political sciences, law, economics, public policy, and administration.
- Applicants who are willing to actively contribute to the social, political, and economic development of their home countries/regions.
- Applicants who have already gained practical experience relevant to the program (professional experience, internships, political/social commitment).
- Applicants must be from a developing country.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarships 2024 in Germany:
To apply for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme (Master’s scholarship in Public Policy and Good Governance), it is necessary to submit the application in either English or German. The call for applications provides comprehensive instructions on how to apply. When submitting your application for placement, please make it clear that you are applying for the mentioned program.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.