Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 at Prifysgol Bangor University
Applications are currently being accepted from candidates who are both interested and eligible for the Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 at Prifysgol Bangor University for the academic session of 2023-2024.
The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship aims to empower gifted and driven individuals by providing them with the necessary knowledge and skills for sustainable development. It is specifically designed for those who would otherwise face financial barriers to pursuing their studies in the UK. Sponsored by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships provide financial support to capable and enthusiastic individuals, allowing them to acquire the knowledge and expertise necessary for sustainable development. These scholarships are targeted at individuals who might otherwise lack the means to pursue their studies in the UK.
Prifysgol Bangor University, often referred to simply as Bangor University, is a prominent educational institution located in Bangor, Wales, United Kingdom. The University continues to be a respected institution in the field of higher education, contributing to research, learning, and the cultural enrichment of Wales and the broader global community.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) in UK
Host Institution(s): Prifysgol Bangor University in the UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 at Prifysgol Bangor University:
- Applicants must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Applicants must be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must be available to start their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2024.
- Applicants must by September 2024, hold a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honors standard, or a second-class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study.
- Applicants must be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
- Applicants must have provided all supporting documentation in the required format.
- Applicants must check with the nominating agency for their specific advice and rules for applying, and their own eligibility criteria.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 at Prifysgol Bangor University:
Applicants are required to utilize the CSC’s online application system. In the initial step, candidates must submit their applications to one of the following nominating organizations below. The CSC does not consider direct applications for these scholarships.
- National nominating agencies – this is the main route for applications
- Selected non-governmental organisations and charitable bodies
Application Deadline: December 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.