FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship Program 2023
The FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship Program 2023 is offered to students from the list of eligible countries below who are looking to study a master’s degree program in Agricultural Water Management Engineering or Biotechnology at the Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences for the 2023/2024 academic year. The scholarship helps to cover application and tuition fees throughout the study period among other things.
The FAO Scholarship is funded by the Hungarian Government to students from developing countries who are interested in pursuing a degree program in Hungary. This Master’s scholarship opportunity enables a select group of young professionals to undertake studies in English at the Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences without worrying about financial stress.
The Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences is a university of technology in Hungary. The University consists of eight different faculties for study and research and enrolls approximately 15,000 students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Hungarian Government
Host Institution(s): The Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences in Hungary
- Application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes
- Dormitory accommodation
- Subsistence costs
- Health insurance
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Study:
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students from Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo1, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, State of Palestine, the Philippines, Republic of Cabo Verde, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
Eligibility for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship Program 2023:
- Applicants must be citizens and residents of one of the eligible countries above.
- Applicants must have excellent school achievements.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language for courses taught in English.
- Applicants must have great motivation.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants should be under the age of 30 years at the time of application.
Method of Application for the FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship Program 2023:
Interested applicants are required to prepare a dossier to be sent by email to REU-Scholarship@fao.org consisting of the following below.
- Complete application form
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- A copy of the high school/college diploma and transcript/report or copy of the diploma attachment
- A copy of the certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the local police authority
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.