Engineering Admission Scholarships 2023 at the University of Toronto
The various Engineering Admission Scholarships 2023 at the University of Toronto are offered to non-citizens of Canada who have just graduated from high school with outstanding academic results and looking to further their education in an undergraduate degree program at the university with the help of financial aid programs set in place to support students with their study expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Engineering Admission Scholarship is an annual award funded by the university to offer high school applicants with outstanding academic achievement with Faculty-specific admission scholarships when they apply. Kindly note that applicants are considered for the Undergraduate scholarships based on their academic performance and extracurricular involvement as demonstrated in the Online Student Profile. The various Engineering Admission Scholarships available at the university include:
- The Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering Admission Scholarships are worth up to a maximum of $7,500.
- The University of Toronto Engineering International Scholarships is worth up to a maximum of $25,000 for 4 years.
- The Stanley Timoshek Scholarship in Engineering which worth varies according to the student’s academic performance and financial need.
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, located on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as the first institution of higher learning in Upper Canada. The university comprises eleven colleges each with substantial autonomy on financial and institutional affairs and significant differences in character and history.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Engineering Admission Scholarships by the university
Host Institution(s): The University of Toronto in Canada
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee award
Number of Awards: Varies
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Engineering Admission Scholarships 2023 at the University of Toronto:
Eligibility conditions may vary depending on the scholarship program but below are the general requirements for admission at the university.
- Applicants must be international fee-paying students.
- Applicants must have graduated from high school with outstanding grades.
- Applicants must meet the language and admission entry requirements at the university.
- Applicants must show evidence of extracurricular involvement.
Method of Application for the Engineering Admission Scholarships 2023 at the University of Toronto:
Interested applicants are automatically considered for the scholarship award upon successful application for admission at the university.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.