Elisabeth and Amelie Fund Scholarship 2022 for Students from Developing Countries Studying in Belgium
King Baudouin Foundation are keen to inviting as well as welcoming highly intelligent students from developing countries who wish to further their academic pursuit in Belgium to partake on their ongoing Elisabeth and Amelie Fund Scholarship application programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship program is a partially funded scheme valued at about €5,000 for every successful applicant, and strictly meant for foreign students who are going for their masters degree program. It’s aim at providing support and financing on-the-spot internships for students from developing countries who are studying in Belgium.
The internship will take place in a developing country (the student’s country of origin or another country). It will be tied to a master’s thesis or an equivalent and under the responsibility of the Belgian academic institution where the student is studying.
SEE ALSO: T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 for International Student
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King Baudouin Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Institutions in Germany
Scholarship Worth: €5,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Developing Countries
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022/2023 Elisabeth and Amelie Fund Scholarship;
- Must be a student from developing countries pursuing a master’s level degree (master’s, specialization master’s or a second bachelor’s degree) and that work on a thesis that is linked to water management.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
SEE ALSO: Cecil Renaud Overseas Scholarship 2023 for South Africans to Study in UK
Application Procedures for the Elisabeth and Amelie Fund Scholarship 2022 (How to Apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria are expected to submit their application using the online application portal on or before the deadline, and must adhere to the below step by step process.
- Make sure you are eligible for this call for projects (View the selection criteria)
- Connect up to your account via https://candidate.kbs-frb.be, or create an account if this is your first application.
- Complete the application form online (you can take your time and do it in several stages if you like).
- When your application has been fully completed, send it in.
- We will send you a confirmation by e-mail, as well as a pdf of your application.
Application Deadline: 20th October 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.