Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2023 for Innovative Nigerian start-ups
Suitably qualified young Nigerians between the ages of 18 to 35 years of age with Innovative start-ups are invited to submit an application for the 2023 Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award worth up to ₦12,000,000 in Funding that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to the country.
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all parts of the country to the DAAYTA 2023 final event which will be held virtually. The DAAYTA 2023 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future for the country and the whole world. The award seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create a positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Eligibility for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2023 for Innovative Nigerian start-ups:
- Applicants must be from Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicant’s entry must be their original work.
- Applicants must have a minimum viable product.
- Applicants must be able to fund his/her/team’s travel expenses and other associated costs.
- Applicants must be available with co-founders/team where they exist for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event.
- Applicants must understand the business of ARM and what they stand for.
- Applicants must be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador.
Prizes for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2023 for Innovative Nigerian start-ups:
The winner of DAAYTA 2023 shall be subject to the Terms & Conditions before receiving the below prizes:
- Funding of ₦12,000,000
- Contribution to working capital
- Participation in an entrepreneurial education program at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5 months of acceleration support services
Application Deadline: December 27, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.