DAAD Japan Short-Term Research Grants 2023
Application for the DAAD Japan Short-Term Research Grants 2023 is currently being accepted by doctoral students all around the world who are looking to pursue their research work in Germany. This program intends to advance research projects as part of doctoral studies.
Funding is available for any research project or course of continuing scientific education taking place in Germany at a state or state-recognized institution of higher education or a non-university research institute, in coordination with an academic adviser in Germany.
Duration of the funding for the DAAD Japan Short-Term Research Grants 2023:
- The selection committee determines the length of the grant, which can be up to six months, depending on the project and the applicant’s work plan.
- The grant is non-renewable.
Award for the DAAD Japan Short-Term Research Grants 2023:
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of euros 861 for graduates and euros 1,200 for doctoral candidates and postdocs.
- Payments for health, accident, and personal liability insurance.
- Travel allowance
- For those with a disability or chronic illness, subsidies may be available to cover additional costs that are not covered by other sources of funding.
Method of Application for the DAAD Japan Short-Term Research Grants 2023:
To apply for a DAAD scholarship, you must first register on the DAAD portal. You will then need to obtain two references and apply either online or by post. If you choose to apply online, you will need to access an online application form on the DAAD portal, in which you can enter your application data. It is essential that you thoroughly read through the application guidelines before beginning the application process.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.