African Guest Researchers’ Scholarship 2023 at Nordic Africa Institute
Application is now accepted for the African Guest Researchers’ Scholarship 2023 at Nordic Africa Institute. This Programme is aimed at offering prospects for early career African-based researchers who are highly motivated and qualified. The Institute hopes to strengthen the ability to generate knowledge about Africa, as well as encourage the development of relationships between African and Nordic research groups through its program.
The African Guest Researchers’ Scholarship 2023 is designed to give early career researchers from Africa the chance to progress their research at the Nordic Africa Institute. This includes access to the Institute’s library, work with Institute researchers, networking opportunities, and other resources to create a stimulating research environment. The Institute for Social Sciences and Humanities in Africa is providing a Master’s scholarship and Ph.D. scholarship for early career researchers to carry out their own research projects in the fields of Social Sciences and Humanities, with access to the Institute’s library and other resources to create a stimulating research environment.
Nordic Africa Institute (NAI) is an independent research institute in Uppsala, Sweden, which is funded by the Nordic Council of Ministers. Its research focuses on African development, with a particular emphasis on the social sciences, and it seeks to promote interaction between Nordic and African research institutions and to encourage cooperation between research and policy. The institute houses the largest library in Scandinavia focusing on African studies, and its research activities are divided into four research programs.
SEE ALSO: Undergraduate International Scholarships 2023 at Alvernia University in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The African Guest Researchers’ Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Nordic Africa Institute
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the African Guest Researchers’ Scholarship 2023 at Nordic Africa Institute:
- Applicants must be early career researchers based in Africa and engaged in Africa-oriented research.
- The applicant’s research topic should be within the disciplines of Social Sciences and Humanities, with a focus on contemporary Africa.
- The applicant’s research should also be relevant to the core principles of the UN Agenda 2030.
- Applicants must be full-time staff employed by an African-based university or research center who are enrolled in a doctoral program in the African region and who do not have access to an international scholarship.
- Applicants must be postdoctoral researchers within 5 years or less of Ph.D. completion.
Method of Application for the African Guest Researchers’ Scholarship 2023 at Nordic Africa Institute:
Interested applicants should submit complete applications online and also submit the following documents below.
- Up-to-date CV, including a list of publications (if available online, please include links)
- Outline of the research project, 5 pages
- Work plan, 1 page
- Reference: A signed letter of support from the applicant’s Head of Department or other senior scholars in the same field, which confirms the current workplace/affiliation and field of research.
If you would like to apply for something, you can also do so using regular mail. To find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEE ALSO: Fully Funded UNICEF Internships 2023
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.