Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022 for International Students (Full Tuition)
The Boston University have dished out a publication to the masses as they initiate one of their biggest study program and inviting international students who wish to further their academic pursuit in the United States to enroll for their on Trustee Scholarship Program for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme is for fresh graduates and termed as one of their biggest undergraduate scholarship. The Trustee Scholarship will cover the full tuition fee alongside other stipends to enable the candidate get a perfect study time in US. The award is renewable for four years as long as certain criteria are met.
Boston University have been one of the best private institution in the US, and annually welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of which are outstanding students with good grade point of about 4.0 averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class. In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
SEE ALSO: University of Bolton Trustee Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boston University, USA
Host Institution(s): Boston University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Boston University Trustee Scholarship;
- International students are considered for the Trustee and Presidential Scholarships only
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens are considered for all merit awards and other scholarships.
- Applicants must enroll in full-time degree program
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in undergraduate courses in the University
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33
SEE ALSO: Lingnan University Non-local Student Scholarships 2022 (Government-funded)
Application Process for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022 for International Students (Full Tuition)
Interested applicants who meets the above eligibility are expected to follow the steps below;
- Submit the Common Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application as part of your application to BU.
Application Deadline: December 01, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.