Banach Scholarship Programme 2023 by Government of Poland
Applications are now being accepted for the Banach Scholarship Programme 2023 by Government of Poland. This program, a joint venture between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange, provides scholarships to students from developing countries who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in Poland for the 2023/2024 academic session. The scholarship is offered in the form of Polish development aid.
The objective of the Master’s scholarship Program is to foster economic and social development in developing countries by increasing the level of knowledge and academic training of their citizens through scholarships for postgraduate studies in either Polish or English at Polish universities. The scholarships are intended for students who demonstrate the potential to do research in a supportive environment. The Minister of Education and Science is overseeing the Banach Scholarship Programme 2023 in the areas of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences, and life sciences.
SEE ALSO: Embassy of France Scholarships 2023 in Computer Science
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Government of Poland
Host Institution(s): Polish public universities and colleges
- Exemption from tuition fees
- PLN 1700 per month during the preparatory course
- PLN 1,500 per month during second-cycle studies
- The first monthly scholarship increased by PLN 500, in the first year of studies
- The last monthly scholarship increased by PLN 500, in the last year of studies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Students from developing countries such as Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Colombia, Ethiopia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Lebanon, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Palestine, Peru, the Philippines, Senegal, Serbia, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
Eligibility for the Banach Scholarship Programme 2023 by Government of Poland:
- Applicants must be from any of the developing countries mentioned above.
- Applicants must be applying for a master’s degree program at a polish university or college.
- Applicants must meet the admission entry requirement for their chosen program.
- Applicants must meet the language requirement of their preferred polish university or college.
Method of Application for the Banach Scholarship Programme 2023 by Government of Poland:
Only electronic applications are to be submitted in the Agency’s ICT system, and these must be filled in either Polish or English.
SEE ALSO: NYDA Solomon Kalushi Mahlangu Scholarship 2023 in South Africa
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.