Baker Hughes Scholarship 2023 at University of Ghana
The University of Ghana is thrilled to give Ghanaian Students with outstanding academic potential and ambition the chance to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University through the Baker Hughes Scholarship 2023. This is a fully funded scholarship opportunity for Ghanaian students to pursue their education in the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Baker Hughes Scholarship, sponsored by Baker Hughes and hosted by University provides full Undergraduate scholarships for undergraduate students, covering academic and residential fees, book allowance, and leadership training. Internship opportunities may also be available, subject to the student maintaining an excellent academic standard of at least a 3.0 CGPA and demonstrating need. Applications are now being accepted by the Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) for the Baker Hughes Scholarship 2023 for undergraduate students from areas of need studying BA Computer Science or any of the following Applied Sciences below:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Material Science and Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Earth Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
The University of Ghana is the oldest and largest of the thirteen Ghanaian universities and tertiary institutions. It was founded in 1948 as the University College of the Gold Coast and was originally an affiliated college of the University of London, which supervised its academic programs and awarded degrees. In 1961, the college was granted full university status and changed its name to the University of Ghana. The university is located in Accra, the capital of Ghana.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Baker Hughes Scholarship
Host Institution(s): The University of Ghana in Ghana
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Ghanian Students
Eligibility for the Baker Hughes Scholarship 2023 at University of Ghana:
- Applicants must be Ghanaian.
- Applicants must be the University regular student.
- Applicants must have obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE or CGPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational-related expenses.
- Applicants must have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance, and success in other pursuits).
- Applicants must be reading BA Computer Science or Basic Applied Sciences in the above fields of study.
- Applicants must maintain at least a 3.0 CGPA.
- Applicants must be of Good Conduct.
Method of Application for the Baker Hughes Scholarship 2023 at University of Ghana:
Applicants who are interested should Download and submit a completed BH- SFAO FORM AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION, along with the required essays, a copy of their academic records (WASSCE grades), letters of recommendation, Admission documents, and any other necessary supporting documents. If you have any questions, please contact the Students Financial Aid Office via email at email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.