Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2022 for International Students (Fully Funded)
The Australian Government in partnership with the Pacific tertiary institutions and Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade are inviting highly intelligent international students who which to take up a study program in Australia to enroll into their ongoing Pacific Scholarships awards for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme is a very competitive one, thus making it one of the toughest undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship opportunity in the country as applicants past academic records often plays a vital roll here. The programme is a fully funded one, meaning that no tuition fee will be expected from successful candidate, with lots of other benefits as well as stipends.
The Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships is aimed at providing people from Pacific developing countries with opportunities to study at selected education institutions in the Pacific region, in order to gain and build the knowledge to influence their home country’s development. The scholarships are offered for the minimum period that the individual could be expected to complete the academic program. Scholarships may include preparatory programs (including English language tuition) which are normally limited to one year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Host Institution(s): Pacific tertiary institutions
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships;
- Interested applicant must be an international student or a citizen of and a resident in the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships participating country
- Interested applicants must not have or be entitled to permanent residence in Australia; and not be married or engaged to be married to a person who holds or is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residence status (unless their country does not issue passports–the Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau)
- Interested applicants must meet specific eligibility criteria imposed by the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship
- Interested applicants must satisfy the host government’s immigration requirements for regional students
- Interested applicants must not hold another scholarship during the period of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship
- Interested applicants must not be transferring from another scholarship
- Interested applicants must not hold or have held an Australian Government scholarship in the two years preceding the proposed time of commencement of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship.
Eligible countries are: Federated States of Micronesia; Fiji; Kiribati; Marshall Islands; Nauru; Niue; Palau; Papua New Guinea; Samoa; Solomon Islands; Tonga; Tuvalu; Vanuatu; and Wallis and Futuna.
- Full cover of return airfare from your home country to the country of study,
- Academic and other compulsory fees,
- An establishment allowance and
- A living allowance paid fortnightly.
Application Process for the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2022 for International Students;
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria are expected to complete and submit their application using the Online Application Form on your before the application deadline. The opportunity is mainly on a first come first serve basis.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.