Ambassador’s International Scholarship 2023 at Sharda University
The Ambassador’s International Scholarship 2023 at Sharda University is an annual funding opportunity offered to outstanding international students who are looking to study an undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. degree program at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session using the 100% tuition fee award.
The University has announced that 50internatinal students will receive 100% tuition fee Undergraduate scholarships, Master’s scholarship, and Ph.D. scholarships to pursue degree programs in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Sharda University is a multi-discipline campus located in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR. It is one of the leading universities in India, offering a wide range of courses in Engineering, Management, Law, Architecture, Design, Arts and Humanities, Medical and Health Sciences, Hospitality and Tourism, Pharmacy, and more. It is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs.
SEE ALSO: Human Rights and Democratization Scholarships 2023 at University of Pretoria
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Ambassador’s International Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Sharda University in India
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Eligible Fields of Study: Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Number of Awards: Up to 100% of tuition fee
Study Level: Undergraduate, Master’s & PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Ambassador’s International Scholarship 2023 at Sharda University:
- Applicants must be permanent citizens in their country of origin.
- Undergraduate applicants must have finished Grade 12 with 80% or equivalent and above.
- Master’s applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in related areas with a CGPA of 75% and above.
- Ph.D. applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in a related field of study.
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of the English language with proof of proficiency.
- Applicants must be applying for a full-time degree program at the university.
Method of Application for the Ambassador’s International Scholarship 2023 at Sharda University:
Interested applicants are required to register themselves on the University portal to apply for admission before submitting application for the scholarship award. Applicants should send the following documents below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An application form with one recent photograph.
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Certified copies of High School Diplomas or University Degrees.
- Two (2) letters of reference.
- A recent health certificate.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- An Essay of 1500 words with the topic: “What benefits do I expect to earn by studying in India”
SEE ALSO: BMGA Foundation Fellows Program 2023 for African Women
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.