Ailie Donald Scholarship 2023 at University of Edinburgh in UK
International students who meet the eligibility requirements and are interested in pursuing a Master’s degree at the University of Edinburgh for the 2023/2024 academic year may apply for the Ailie Donald Scholarship 2023 worth the full tuition fee.
The University is providing a Master’s scholarship to cover the tuition fees at the UK level for MSc studies. The Ailie Donald Scholarship 2023 is available for students pursuing a Master’s degree in English and/or Historical Linguistics at the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences. Scholarship recipients are required to actively participate in the postgraduate community and take advantage of opportunities to share their research with a broader audience of students and staff during the period of their award.
Applicants who are subject to paying international tuition fees will be responsible for covering the disparity between the UK tuition fee and the international tuition fee. The Ailie Donald Scholarship is valid for a single academic year.
The University of Edinburgh is a public research university located in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was founded in 1583 and is one of the oldest universities in the English-speaking world. The university is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the UK and Europe and is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive universities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Ailie Donald Scholarship
Host Institution(s): The University of Edinburgh in the UK
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Ailie Donald Scholarship 2023 at University of Edinburgh in UK:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must enroll in Masters’s degree program.
- Applicants must take part in the full-time study program.
- Applicants must have been accepted for admission on one of the following programs of study, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences at the University: MSc in English Language, MSc by Research English Language, MSc Linguistics, or MSc by Research Linguistics.
- Preference will be given to applicants for the MSc by Research programs and graduates of the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must have, or expect to obtain a First Class Honours degree at the undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
Method of Application for the Ailie Donald Scholarship 2023 at University of Edinburgh in UK:
Interested applicants should fill out the online scholarship application form located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal. When logging in to MyEd, applicants will need their University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to the guidance page.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.